A List Of Winning Argumentative Essay Topics On Education
An argumentative essay about matters of education is a project that allows you to make a statement and prove its correctness with the help of certain reliable arguments. Your main task when writing an argumentative essay is to pick out arguments that can be backed up with some reliable proofs from reference sources of information. So, if you are assigned with such a piece of academic writing, you need to do the following:
- Choose a topic that is interesting to you, especially if it’s related to a sphere of education that you know well. This is how you will be able to find good arguments to prove your point of view and find enough reliable material to give it a base.
- Make sure that you can find good reference material to use for your essay. It’s better if you can figure it out before you even choose a topic for your argumentative essay.
- If you are expected to choose an argumentative essay topic on your own, try searching on the Internet. As a rule, if you need to find an idea within a certain area like education, the Web will provide you with a better and wider choice of options.
Below, you will also find a list of argumentative essay topics dedicated to education.
- Do you think that schools often provide unfairly high grades?
- Do you think that testing is not always able to evaluate students’ knowledge properly?
- Is the knowledge children receive at school useful for their future life?
- Do you think that studying at school should last longer than it does?
- Is doing sports at school useful for students?
- Do you think that classes at school are overcrowded?
- What are the advantages of home education compared to regular schooling?
- Should classrooms be equipped with the latest makes of computers?
- Do you think that cheating has grown with the development of the Internet?
- Do you think that schools should teach students some life-skill classes?
- Do you think that school bullying should be treated with more severity?
- Do you think that gathering classes in accordance to children’s abilities is effective?
- Do you think that the number of students in classes matters much?
- Should schools prove tracking students with the help of devices in their ID cards?
- Do you think that it’s important to raise the dropout age?
- Do you think that schools should be able to use corporal punishment?