6 Factors To Consider Creating An Essay Title On Bullying
Truth is a bully we all pretend to like. However, we must also admit that truth also happens to be the only bully with enormous inner strength. You go to schools or even take a cursory glance at disparate societies and you will come across several bullying incidents.
While conjuring an essay title on bullying, you should take care of a few salient pointers. Here is the spill-on –
- A take on perspectives – While some feel that bullies are perpetrators of rime; some actually reckon that they are victims. They vent their ire for a submissive or rebellious childhood. Herein, it takes a psychological note.
- Strength of the Powerless – It is said that the meek shall inherit the earth. It may also be said that bullying advocates the strength of the powerless. Beneath the boisterous façade; you find a weeping and weak heart.
- Mapping societies – You should conjure titles after making a statutory reading of the societies where bullying is prevalent. Interestingly, it works with same penchant among adolescents as among adults. You should bring this to the fore with the title.
- A holistic touch – You may take a bird’s eye view on the matter; tracing the origin and even the disparate state of bullying in different countries. By giving a holistic trigger, you spread it out almost literally.
- The interest factor – While the subject is itself quite inquisitive; you should take an additional step; a direct note to add more passion and zing to the title. The reader should feel suitably evoked with the paradigm.
- Solution-orientation – The world will be better without bullying. You should draw readers towards effective solution in the wake of the prevalent situations. This should be evident in your crafting of the title.
Here are 10 thought-provoking essay titles on bullying –
- Should bullies be administered psychiatric treatment right from the onset?
- Make a detailed enquiry into the mindset of disparate bullies
- Elaborate on how bullying has evolved over the centuries; and whether the striations have become more humane now
- Does submitting to bullying make you a bigger criminal?
- Does bullying have more to do with racism than the happiness quotient?
- Should there be stricter laws against bullying to stop the trend?
- Does bullying seep in from the dominant aura of certain countries; say USA?
- Shed light on the lifestyle and vulnerable spots of a bully
- Does bullying have more impact in rural settings or the urban ones?
- Should bullies be ostracized from the society and made to live a secluded life?