15 Great Informative Essay Prompts For 4th Grade Students
The informative essay can be an educational experience for both the author and the reader. I have always enjoyed writing and reading them since the choice of topics have the ability to take me to places I wouldn't have gone on my own. There are many different approaches one can use when constructing this type of composition but the one I have always found most helpful was simply having fun with it, while learning at the same time. Here are fifteen suggestions that should help you select a suitable topic for writing an informative essay:
- A butterfly flapping its wings in Africa can affect the weather patterns in Australia.
- Why my parents are the most important people in my life.
- How do you see yourself in the next 20 years?
- Describe the reproductive process of a butterfly and find ways of relating it to the life cycle of a large vertebrate, like humans.
- Do you consider the act of humans consuming animal flesh for sustenance barbaric or simply a natural part of life?
- Can you prove that the way you perceive the color red in your mind, is the same way that everyone else does in theirs?
- If you could control everything in the world for one day with just a thought, what would you do with that power?
- Is humanity trying hard enough to preserve the natural environment that sustains life for us all?
- If gorillas and apes can learn to use humans speech, does this mean that they are not far from evolving the ability to communicate with us naturally, without the aid of technology or sign language?
- Do you consider space exploration a sensible use of Earth’s resources or would it better be spent solving problems here on the planet?
- State the reasons to show that governments around the world are not strongly motivated to seriously pursue methods of producing clean, renewable forms of energy production.
- What would you consider the next step of evolution for humans? Gives reasons for your answer, drawing reference to presently existing features and trends.
- Describe the perfect world without any problems and state the things that would be necessary to achieve it.
- Who would you consider to be the most influential person that has ever lived and why?
- What is the effect of the internet and the readily available, unlimited sources of information that it provides, on the medical industry.